• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment not received in time--transaction could not be processed

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatever_gong82

I need to see if I can get someone with Support to help me (via PM) out with my new RedFox license.

I just noticed I got an e-mail saying that my new order for my RedFox AnyDVD could not be processed.

I've changed only the personal info that pertains to me, but what I'm about to post is exactly as sent to me:

Order Redacted

Dear **&&****,

Thank you for placing an order at redfox.bz.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the transaction could not be processed.

The failure was accompanied by the following error message:

Payment Not to be shown online for Order Redacted over 0.19832681 BTC has failed: No payment received in time

We do not have any further information about this failure.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

I'm not sure if my license is blacklisted or not, but I do want to make sure that I've purchased from RedFox.

Thanks.

Please call your bank and give them that error code, and tell them you authorize the payment.

Nothing the bank can do, bitcoin payment.
bitcoin is correct, because it went through my Bank after I told them that I approved of the transactions to deposit the bitcoin.

Check your bitcoin wallet balance.

My current, as of the moment bitcoin balance is .0510 BTC, which is equivalent to $22.77 US dollars. I sent bitcoin -0.19857794 to the address RedFox told me about when I went to the purchase page, after I clicked on the discount for using bitcoin.

Already I'm not happy that I had to put up my real US ID to even to get this to work, and the fact that my Bank did let this go through--my online statement shows the transactions for the bitcoin were taken out of my personal account.

I'm a long time customer as all of you know from me being here on this Forum from the very beginning back in 2007--getting my first Slysoft license in the middle of 2006, but I just want to see if Support can see what happened, and if things can be straightened out.

Last edited:
You didnt send enough Bitcoin, the amount of Bitcoin worth changes every five minutes

You didnt send enough Bitcoin, the amount of Bitcoin worth changes every five minutes
How much more do I owe so that my purchase of AnyDVD is ok?

I left a PM for Ivan so that I can get this issue resolved.

I hope that it's something like $7-$12 left that I owe so that this can be taken care of quickly and quietly.

Anyway, this is a teachable moment for me at least.

I have alittle different problem I contacted support and I know they are backed up I had bought an Anydvd HD license with Bitcoin and thats the only reason I purchased .25 bit coins and it went through fine no problems at all so I had what I though was enough in my bit coin account to cover the cost of clone Dvd mobile but as it turned out I didn't and still owe about $9.00 in bit coins so I asked support if they could just let it go where if i had purchased them bundled it would have been more than enough no reply yet but I have bought some more Bitcoins enough to cover the rest should have them today I hope it goes through once I have them okay. I got this mesage when I made the scond purchase:

Order O4V-4AC over 0.07098624 BTC is underpaid by 0.02017141 BTC. We expected to be paid 0.07098624 BTC, but up to now have only received 0.05081483 BTC. Once we have received the remaining 0.02017141 BTC your order will complete automatically.

Please pay at least 0.02017141 BTC to Bitcoin address 1GwD2AYn5Df8qVNXVF9s4V8E2WmVuG6DEy

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

So I am waiting either a email from support or my new bitcoins to be delivered hopefully sometime today and I will send the remaining balance and cross my fingers that it goes through.

I have alittle different problem I contacted support and I know they are backed up I had bought an Anydvd HD license with Bitcoin and thats the only reason I purchased .25 bit coins and it went through fine no problems at all so I had what I though was enough in my bit coin account to cover the cost of clone Dvd mobile but as it turned out I didn't and still owe about $9.00 in bit coins so I asked support if they could just let it go where if i had purchased them bundled it would have been more than enough no reply yet but I have bought some more Bitcoins enough to cover the rest should have them today I hope it goes through once I have them okay. I got this mesage when I made the scond purchase:

Order O4V-4AC over 0.07098624 BTC is underpaid by 0.02017141 BTC. We expected to be paid 0.07098624 BTC, but up to now have only received 0.05081483 BTC. Once we have received the remaining 0.02017141 BTC your order will complete automatically.

Please pay at least 0.02017141 BTC to Bitcoin address 1GwD2AYn5Df8qVNXVF9s4V8E2WmVuG6DEy

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

So I am waiting either a email from support or my new bitcoins to be delivered hopefully sometime today and I will send the remaining balance and cross my fingers that it goes through.
Ivan posted me a PM earlier this morning saying that he is traveling right now, but will get back in touch with me later today on my issue, and take a good look at my issue.

I think that I'm in the same boat as you, and that hopefully I just owe a few bitcoin to pay off my RedFox license.

I kind of feel sorry for the RedFox team right now with all the requests right now on the new licenses, on top of my issue. They are really working overtime this week.
I was referring more to your experience being a teachable moment for ME. Not for RedFox.

I now know Bitcoin is not as "easy peasy" as some people would say it is. They have problems when making payments, conversion rate varies in a matter of minutes for instance, as do traditional credit card payment methods.

I have ZERO doubt the RedFox team is doing what is needed to satisfy as many people as possible, in as short a time as possible.

The whinging about this situation with SlySoft/RedFox being nothing more than a scam to get more money by some other people, not you, is laughable. The former SlySoft employees who now are in charge of the RedFox Project have shown time and time again they are trustworthy.

Last edited:
I kind of feel sorry for the RedFox team right now with all the requests right now on the new licenses, on top of my issue. They are really working overtime this week.
I do too because they have their hands full I am sure.

I was referring more to your experience being a teachable moment for ME. Not for RedFox.

I now know Bitcoin is not as "easy peasy" as some people would say it is. They have problems when making payments, conversion rate varies in a matter of minutes for instance, as do traditional credit card payment methods.

I have ZERO doubt the RedFox team is doing what is needed to satisfy as many people as possible, in as short a time as possible.

The whinging about this situation with SlySoft/RedFox being nothing more than a scam to get more money by some other people, not you, is laughable. The former SlySoft employees who now are in charge of the RedFox Project have shown time and time again they are trustworthy.
I agree.

You notice on the other threads we have people complaining left and right about the changes. That they want the gravy train to last forever.

I know that the license I'll purchase when my issue is taken care of might not be useful in 10 years. That was just about how long I got out of my first AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD license (I bought my first license back in July of 2006.)

It still was a great deal, considering how many updates AnyDVD has had since late July 2006 alone for me. I purchased 3 other AnyDVD HD licenses, so I'll have to repurchase them eventually, but not right at this moment.

An update:

Ivan just gave me a PM and told me this stuff--I hope Ivan don't mind me posting it (the edited version) here online:

I found two orders:
**&&** 2016-05-21 16:50:50 GMT where never arrived any Bitcoin payment and therefore timed out, and
??**@@ 2016-05-23 17:20:52 GMT which was successful

For the successful order, license key was sent by email 2016-05-23 17:46:34 GMT

In case you didn't receive the email (check your spam folder), you can download your license key here:

Key removed--I'm not dumb enough to post it here online--LOL (My emphasis-not Ivan's)

Congrats to your first Bitcoin payment!

So, I'm in the clear, and could the mods please close and lock this thread. I'm a happy camper now.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back