• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment not processed automatically!

I have haven't same issue. Ordered today. Not going though. Seems like there is a bigger issue here.

Is there any indication that CC orders will ever be successful in the future? I personally do not want to invest in the bitcoin platform for a number of reason and do not consider that an option.

Is there any indication that CC orders will ever be successful in the future? I personally do not want to invest in the bitcoin platform for a number of reason and do not consider that an option.

Ditto. I am not getting into using Bitcoin.

God only knows how many of us have TRIED to purchase new REDFOX licenses, had our CC's hit a dead end, and did not want to venture down the BITCOIN road.

PLEASE- Don't bother bitchin at me for coming back to the forum. I check back to see WHEN a safe CC purchase option will be reinstated.. That is a major monetary leak
that is going to have to be addressed sooner or later!

Maybe Redfox should consider setting up an old fashioned P.O. Box address and accept certified money orders.

Two options
Buy a prepaid card that allows you to use for international purchases.
OR,
USE BITCOIN.
It's really not that hard.
If you've ever used a service like PayPal to purchase a item. Then you can figure it out.

Well as Ivan said here before. They are outlaws and have to do THINGS in the dark.
And IMHO I'm OK with that if it's what is nessecery for the best damn decrypter on the planet to remain alive.

I'd be willing to give Bitcoin a shot if they could push me a payment window with the 20% discount that I already attempted back in December + the 10% bitcoin discount.

Last edited:
Just tried placing my order again after 3 months and I'm still getting error:66 !

Just tried making purchase thru a different bank, and still getting error 66 message. Called bank and they said they have no evidence showing that I even tried to make a purchase!

Back