• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment not processed automatically!

6foot7

my payment could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by staff members? How long will it take to get my order finalized?

There's no set time, as the message states. The order needs to be processed manually to find out where things went wrong and then "pushed" into the payment network. It'll take as long as it needs to take

my payment could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by staff members? How long will it take to get my order finalized?

I sent you an email a few minutes ago, explaining the situation. I hope we get your order processed within 12-15 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Patience. Manual processing takes time. They need to analyze where and how your order caused a problem in the cc network. You'll get your key. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

still haven't received a key!
still working on resolving the issue. Chatting with our PSP right now and I guess we found the bug why some transactions are getting refused constantly.

Thank you for your patience

Just placed my order again! I called my bank and they informed me that it should process

Today we discovered, that not your credit card is the problem, the gateway of our payment service provider has messed up his fraud protection system and therefore some credit cards got refused constantly. They promised to fix this within next 12 hours.
My apologies, we are outlaws and therefore we have to work with a 3rd class payment service provider in China instead of a 1st class PSP in the US or Europe.

Has the PSP been able to get any orders to process? It's been a week for me

Still fighting with them. Expecting the fix in next few hours.

This just happened to me for the AnyDVD license but I was able to successfully purchase the CloneBD license. I contacted my credit card company and let them know to allow the charge when it comes through the system.

This just happened to me for the AnyDVD license but I was able to successfully purchase the CloneBD license. I contacted my credit card company and let them know to allow the charge when it comes through the system.
It was the exact opposite for me. Went to elby's store first. And was rejected. Got call from the bank . Said made by me and to allow. No probs after that.
But this issue is with their PSP

I had the error 66, got an email about order, called card issuer, no record on their end. Ordered again got the message about manually processing but received no email response for the second attempt. Is this normal? I expected at least an email telling me it was being manually processed.

You should have received another (manually sent) email a few hours later after your issue has been reviewed.

it's been a month and I still haven't received an answer on processing my payment.

I would think after a month it's dead in the water

Back