• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment 'Methods'

Jabba

I realise it's probably early days but are any other payment methods planned ?

I won't use bitcoin (in fact I won't use any vendor or mechanism that supports the ransom ware community), I also won't enter my card details into any old form on any old site - I'm not that daft - there is no indication of who the payment processor is. Things become a tad more suspicious when additional questions are asked - any good payment processor will not ask 'additional' questions such as which bank, which country - since any good payment processor knows this information already from the card number.

I appreciate that you may not want the world to know who handles your payments and why you may not want to disclose this - in which case I'm not going any further.

I've no issue with paying for a new license - but I do have an issue with the current payment mechanisms.

So any plans for additional details of who is processing the payments or methods via other 'anonymous' payment vendors such as Paypal (yes I know they are stupidly expensive).

The current only next one is MasterCard. PayPal is not an option, paysafe perhaps at a later point

Is there any possibility of making the payment process a little less like a fishing scam do you think. I'm assuming many simply fill their details in on such forms without considering the consequences but I'm not one of them. The absence of Mastercard makes it more suspicious, not disclosing who is processing the payments adds to that - afraid I'm in the data security business so that makes me paranoid by default.

They have to be a bit obscure. Cc's like visa and mc are under a lot of MPAA/aacs-la pressure. The lack of mc is not intentional. They're working on it, visa was just the first to be ready. No more, no less.

Is there any possibility of making the payment process a little less like a fishing scam do you think. I'm assuming many simply fill their details in on such forms without considering the consequences but I'm not one of them. The absence of Mastercard makes it more suspicious, not disclosing who is processing the payments adds to that - afraid I'm in the data security business so that makes me paranoid by default.

I know the feeling since I'm also in the security industry.

From what I can tell, they do have a valid certificate on their page so at least the payment information is encrypted. From my payment failures, the purchases were processed by Payment Inside which is a processor based out of Hong Kong. Or at least mine was :) .

Trust me. Many of us have used it already.
The only problem you may run into, is that your bank might refuse to accept it - because it's an "Asian Company" that's actually taking the payments.
There's a good reason for the "shell game" re payments - Redfox needs to stay underground. (unless you want it to meet Slysoft's fate)
-W

I don't want that for sure, I'll have to think about this one ....

If you want to be totally 100% secure beyond secure (and underground yourself) just use Bitcoin.
It's a PITA, but it works.
-W

If you want to be totally 100% secure beyond secure (and underground yourself) just use Bitcoin.
It's a PITA, but it works.
-W

I'm (about to become) a bitcoin newbie. Can someone knowledgeable recommend a bitcoin exchange/wallet for someone in the USA? Thank you!

Is the Visa payment company that is taking the payments for this the same that took it for Slysoft then?

Back