• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment Failure

lajoes

When I first attempted to purchase the 3 program bundle for 20% off today, I got the first email telling me to call my credit card issuer to "white list" them because the order failed.

After calling them and while they were watching after I placed the order again, it failed. This time the email from Redfox was different. They said it was going to manually processed.

++++++++++++++++++++

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell them to accept charges from 'AIP*BJFNFQ CO' in China. Your card issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order. If your card processor did not see any trace of our charge, it got stuck somewhere in Visa's network. In that case, try again; Your order will be queued for manual processing and we will look into it.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

it's not the email or redfox you need to "white list", you need to temporarily allow chinese based transactions. Due to the "rogue" nature of anydvd they can't use a first class US/EU psp and have to resort to china based PSP. Then simply retry once you've done that

Sorry about that wording, but I did call my credit card for each attempt and they said that they "unblocked to allow the transaction" and all 3 attempts failed.

The order numbers given are: OAM-24H, AWV-9WC, ONX-FKU.

And here's the response that I received from Redfox saying something about "manually processing" the transaction. I hope they only attempt it once and not three times!

----------------------

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell them to accept charges from 'AIP*BJFNFQ CO' in China. Your card issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order. If your card processor did not see any trace of our charge, it got stuck somewhere in Visa's network. In that case, try again; Your order will be queued for manual processing and we will look into it.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

Manually processing means exactly that, staff will manually figure out what happened, try to fix it and then manually push the transaction in the Visa network. @Ivan or @Jill can you take a look.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

OK, I'm done Ch3vr0n. I'll wait it out. Also, I hope the 20% discount will still apply!

you have a good weekend.

while checking my email today (Sunday, 17 Sept) I found this very SCAM sounding message about this problem with purchasing Redfox software with a US account:

-----------------------------

lajoes, theosch started a new conversation with you at RedFox Forum.

Helping s.o. out getting his license.
I've got a Prepaid Visa card. RedFox purchases went all fine with my Visa card from my bank.
My bank never asked me to verify the purchases.
I'm located within Europe, I had the impression that people in US had it harder to get their payments accepted with their visa cards by their credit institute to RedFox.

Recently though my bank changed it's IBAN number a little bit, meaning some digits at the front changed (bank account number itself within behind though stayed the same).
So my bank sent me a new prepaid Visa card.
And I'm eager to find out if it's still working so easily to buy RedFox purchases. Though I have already a few licenses, so doesn't make sense to test it for myself with purchase for my own.

The card is charged up.
I could try the payment for you. In return you could send me the money via paypal?

I just want to help s.o. out while it's still time with the RedFox discount (ending after September 17 2017).
And 'dI want to help RedFox.
Still there are more often discounts offered. As far as I know the last one was at the end of holidays in May 2017, and at the start of the summer holidays 2017.
RedFox will probably offer the next 20% off discount in fall/autumn holidays.

I'd like to ask. Yesterday (Sunday Sept. 17) I initiated a transfer from my bank account to my prepaid credit card. The money appeared available already on Sunday.
Now today on Monday I have rechecked my credit card on my bank website. The booking day actually is next working Monday Sept 18, as I expected after all.

On Sunday before this actual booking day I made two RedFox purchases but payment got rejected, with same error message as lajoes.

Well I'm unsure how to procede further. Shall I wait a few days? The Money now is really booked on the account, see first sentences.
(I'd hate to call my bank if it should be avoidable)
Can I try to rebuy the purchase?
The point is if it's working now with retrying to purchase, not that my bank tries to book off further money from the last two purchase attempts the next few days from Sunday Sep 17.

Last edited:
I'd suggest you contact support, and ask them to re-charge the card on Tuesday or something for your specific order number.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Any luck with "manually processing" my order?

Not me no. @Ivan did you look yet? Or you can file a support ticket.

3 Failed order attempts: OAM-24H, AWV-9WC, ONX-FKU on 15 Sept.

Any luck manually processing just one of them?

I only need one of the bundled orders to be processed.

@Ivan your presence is required for multiple posters.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/visa-mastercard-got-rejected-with-error-66.71340/

"Warning!
If your transaction got declined because the bank's fraud detection raised a red flag and you keep on trying to purchase, your credit card will very likely get cancelled and next time you try to pay the check in a restaurant, you'll blame us. So please do yourself a favour: after 2 declined order attempts, you better call your bank to clarify what's going on.No funds on credit card"
---

And I got info that my orders was cancelled by the staff, probably for safety protection that my credit card doesn't get blocked after the second/third buy attempts.
And I got some information from RedFox they'd change s.th. with payment handling and it should work better in the future.
(Perhaps it's just/also my bank, which could have has released stronger payment checking measures together with system change etc.
Afaik my bank now uses other server infrastructure from another company, what I read on their site)

I waited a few days, before trying again. I'd like to retry but I'm unsure.

Yeah, I've been told that they will updating their payment handling system too a few months ago but I guess this is something that takes considerable time, patience and effort, being super eager to get back to AnyDVD from slysoft's last edition to the latest redfox edition would be great but I am hopeful it happens this year.
I miss the smooth transaction days of slysoft. [shakes fist at greedy tycoons and their over reaching attempt to control us all]

I just re-purchased your bundled offer and while waiting for the transaction to go through, I received a call from my credit cards fraud alert hotline.

They asked if "FTP*Cpd Accessories" was a valid transaction that was made at a "woman's clothing accessory store"? really?

But yeah, it worked! The purchase went through.

Now I have to ask:
Is this the same price that I would have gotten on 15 Sept when I originally tried to purchase this bundle?

I'm asking because this amount, in US dollars, it more than when it was then.

No, if it has cost you about 128-130$ =109€ (dollar-euro)exchange rate from 2017 Sept 26) for one AnyDVD license, it's not the same price as during discount period.
If so it's because the discount period actually is "over".
Did you mail RedFox for the 20%discount , before this new purchase attempt?
I'm sure they make an "exception" because they have the proof you tried to buy during the discount period.

Once another time I mailed RedFox via a support ticket.
I told them that I would plan to buy during the discount period, but my credit card wouldn't be be charged right in time, so just a few days after the discount period.

They then sent me a personal discount coupon, which you must type in on purchase page 1 (or page2), the first page after where you declare the bundle you want to buy, where you type in your name etc. This worked perfectly. :)
(During the discount period "thefoxisback" works and is prepared+already filled in on the purchase page 1/(2).

Last edited:
Sent a message via the support option and still waiting on reply.

Let wait at least 48h.
Some support inquiries, I sent, also took longer, but I always got an answer.

[Edit]
Ah sorry I missed the time, hope you got an email or pm.

---

The "problem" might be, that the money is already sent. The staff said they use another PSP network (from China),
because the Western PSP perhaps is sanctioning RedFox.

Well and I'd guess China is big competitor/"enemy" for the West.

This company here could try to transfer back the 20% discount.
Perhaps it could be a similar issue as you tried a few times that your bank actually issued the payment transfer.

But still maybe it's just speculation, it's just a thought.

You must know it's probably easier for them to give you the discount coupon before buying.
I'm Sorry.
But perhaps there's a solution.

I'm sure, if the staff/dev know a way to help, they do :)

Last edited:
Back