Payment Failed 66. Green Dot Visa

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Chuck88, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Chuck88

Chuck88 New Member

Hi All,

Just attempted to use a $100 prepaid Green Dot Visa to purchase a 1 year license and received the "has failed: 66" error. Anyone have any idea how i can resolve the issue here?

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I think 100USD is a bit light, but error 66 means to call your bank and tell them to allow international payment. Especially this one.

3. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

if it s only a $100.00 card you do not have enough $105usd

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

+ currency conversion fee (as amount is in EUR but charging is done in CNY) that and in an earlier topic someone did say that card might not work anymore.

BRCS likes this.
  5. Chuck88

Chuck88 New Member

Okay so, just tried again making sure to enter all information exactly matching the name,address, etc registered to the card and got a good message this time.

"The payment for this order is not finalized yet, its status will be checked every 5 minutes.

Payment ***-*** for Order ***-*** over 369.72 CNY is queued for manual processing.

Your order could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by our staff members as soon as possible. To avoid duplicate orders, please do not try to order again until further notice."

fingers crossed

RedFox 1 likes this.
  6. Ch3vr0n

make sure the card has plenty of funds on it. I'd go for in ur case 150-175$. That should cover the conversion fee from CNY to USD along with the actual purchase price

7. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

For a ONE YEAR license? Really?

8. Ch3vr0n

Hah sorry, overlooked that part. Thought he was getting a lifetime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

9. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

Whoops I guess I need to learn to read ..and not just assume:ROFLMAO:

10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I think he is on his/her way to success anyway. LOL

BRCS likes this.
  11. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

Yea with folks like me he/she is doing very well I must read before I post.:whistle: