• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying with bitcoin for US Purchasers using Circle

No, you can pay circle with your debit card to purchase the bitcoins. Which you then use the bitcoins to purchase your anydvd license.

No, you can pay circle with your debit card to purchase the bitcoins. Which you then use the bitcoins to purchase your anydvd license.
Have you used this. If not please don't make assumptions or incorrect information about how it works. I have read several posts on here where they paid the required amount with a card then circle sends the payment as bitcoin instead of Euro or USD. It works something like PayPal does. You do not need to purchase the bitcoin first. It does it all in one transaction. Please see this post here from someone who used it and received a license:
I didn't buy any Bitcoin. I sent Bitcoin to pay for my purchase and funded it with my debit card in USD. I had a zero balance before and after my transaction. It was just like PayPal.

If you use a credit card or make more than $300 in Bitcoin transactions that falls under a different set of rules. Over $3000 puts you on yet another level.
As far ID being required this user didn't have to use one.
No id or any of that. It was no different than using paypal with a debit card. I did setup 2-step authentication. That, plus the fact that it's an american company with major backing eased my conscience.
I did the text verification's myself using the browser on my phone and not the app. Don't remember if it was the 2 step as well. But it never asked me for identification either.
The only recommendation I can give someone using bitcoin is to allocate up to five extra dollars to cover any fee's that may be assessed to the purchaser. By the bitcoin provider which is one of the many reasons RedFox gives the 10% discount for using bitcoin to make your purchase.
@ZoSoIV
You just sign up and use the pay with card option. Enter the code RedFox gives you at checkout and then your license will be available for download from purchase completion page (4/4) shortly after if you don't close it . To refresh that page press F5 on your keyboard. They will also email you the license as well. So make sure you are using a good email address.

Last edited:
I'm attempting to pay via Circle but circle says the status is pending and my RedFox shows Payment in progress but the transactions just end up timing out.

@Jamie Quist
Maybe @Ivan can look into this for you.
But I will ask did you have an extra $5 to $10 dollars available that would cover any fee that may be assessed to you. And if you will notice the total on the checkout page says approximately X amount and you more than likely didn't send enough to cover the fees of the bitcoin service. It gets its fee off the top and then the rest goes to the addressee and if there's not enough to cover the cost to RedFox it sits until you send more, cancel,or it times out. And from past posts not enough bitcoin sent to RedFox is usually the reason that this happens when it does .

I attempted to pay via Circle yesterday but Circle said that I needed to go through the verification process. I resubmitted today (after clearing the circle verification with their support). Should I start the ordering process through RedFox all over again? Or can I resubmit the same RedFox Bitcoin Address and Bitcoin amounts from yesterday? I tried resubmitted it today and the status is pending.

if you still have the address, BTC amount required pretty sure you can just end over the amount. If you want to be SURE, you can always redo the order and use that. Just keep in mind that if the value of BTC has dropped in comparison to the euro, you may need more BTC for the same amount.

Yes, thanks for your assistance! Ch3vr0n. Looks like the transaction finally went through. I just had to wait. I'm a proud owner of an AnyDVD HD LT license again!

No worries. BTC purchase is slightly different than when using a bank card. BTC transactions require to be validated by 3 independent authentication servers. Only when all 3 have confirmed it, is the transaction considered paid and the license sent. That takes a little while.

I linked a bank account and purchased Bitcoins. Says funds will be available within six days. Guess I'm SOL for my order. Maybe next time. For now I'll just stick with my current "lifetime" SlySoft license that I purchased years ago.

don't count redfox out just yet. If they're not available by discount end, just file a support ticket and point to that reply. Who know's they'll give you an individual 20% off. You won't know until you ask :)

don't count redfox out just yet. If they're not available by discount end, just file a support ticket and point to that reply. Who know's they'll give you an individual 20% off. You won't know until you ask :)
That's a very good point. I even took a screencap of the final page of my order form with the 'submit' button that I bailed on.
Thanks Chevron. I may give that a try.

when filling out the personal information on the purchase page......is it wise (safe) to use real info here? ( this is other than the real cc number)

The personal info can be fake on step 1/4, the payment (credit card info) needs to be real when using a credit card. That's because as with any other normal shop, the entered into gets checked against the name of the holder that's on the physical card (step 2/4). If the card holder name you enter doesn't match the one that's actually the card payment will fail. That's a basic check every shop (even less like Amazon, eBay,...) do.

That's got nothing to do with redfox itself, nor do they store that info. The info on 2/4 is only used for payment.

You can put any name on the license. Just make sure the CC information and email is correct. Even though your license(s) are available for download as soon as payment is received on page 4/4. If you need to refresh the page f5 will do it and is needed when using bitcoin. They email the licensing as well.

As a previous SlySoft license holder from 2002, I just purchased the new RedFox license key for AnyDVD to take advantage of the 20% off sale and the BitCoin 10% off discount. I echo the recommendation to use Circle to make the payment. If you don't intend to buy BitCoins for investment or hold extra BitCoins that you don't intend to use, I recommend you cut and paste the exact amount of BitCoins the RedFox order form asks you for and debit that same amount from your debit card attached to your Circle account. It was a seamless transaction that took less than 10 minutes from start to finish.

Thank you RedFox, customer for AnyDVD since back in the 90's. So glad to hear the team was able to continue with the good work. Hope the team will be able to figure out how to get 4K Blu-rays converted over to my Media Server in the future.

I could not believe how easy it was to set up the Circle account and pay you with BTC - no SSN nor photos, Driver's License, etc. My one tip is for people to copy the RedFox payment account # that starts with 19YH2............. and paste that information into the Circle payment box. That was it - - no problems at all.

Raybo

if you still have the address, BTC amount required pretty sure you can just end over the amount. If you want to be SURE, you can always redo the order and use that. Just keep in mind that if the value of BTC has dropped in comparison to the euro, you may need more BTC for the same amount.
That was the problem I had. Waited to long to submit, caused the price of BTC to change. Recalculated, and it got me where I had to be in the price I needed to pay. Simple after that.

I followed the instructions on this forum and circle didn't ask me for my photo ID until after I placed the order and had the transaction pending. I didn't have the pictures of my myself and my ID readily available, so I cancelled the transaction on both the Circle website and the Redfox website. I got an email confirmation from Redfox saying that the transaction had been cancelled, but it still shows as pending on the Circle website and hour and a half later. Now I can only wait and hope that the money is not charged to my debit card only to be converted into bitcoin and transferred into oblivion.

Back