• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying with 2 Mastercard prepaid debit cards

Ian Hoverbover

I live in the USA --- I was only able to purchase $100 mastercard prepaid debit cards, so 1 card won't quite cover a lifetime license for Anystream. Can I pay with two $100 mastercard prepaid debit cards?

Thanks for the reply, BuddyFunJet --- I knew I could buy some online, but couldn't find any at my local stores above $100 --- I may see if I can return these two $100 and try ordering one online for $200

Thanks for the reply, BuddyFunJet --- I knew I could buy some online, but couldn't find any at my local stores above $100 --- I may see if I can return these two $100 and try ordering one online for $200

Other than with activation issues, gift cards generally can’t be returned. You might get lucky but don’t expect it.

to the original question, when I checked out, I didn’t see an option to use two cards but I wasn’t looking for one.

Back