• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patriot (2000) UHD disc still unsupported?

Blumamba

I have read the sticky about unsupported discs. So forgive me for confirming that The Patriot (2000) is actually still unsupported. Its the only disc I own at this time I cant rip.

I have read that others have done it, so I am not sure if its my disc or actually still unsupported. Thus the request for confirmation.

Thanks

Follow up....I just got notification that DVDfab per their update that it now will rip. I am in the process of ripping now and will update this upon success, if successful. So I am guessing James will get an update out soon enough.

I wouldn't hold my breath, that's an aacs 2.1 title, it's even listed in the first post of that sticky. That third party stuff is licensing other tech from deuhd which again uses tech / commands not available to anyone else.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Its done. Ripped and encoded without issue. Plays without issue.

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_195505.jpg
    IMG_20190920_195505.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 27
Back