• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patiently waiting for 3D ISO support.

Yarc

I know, it will be ready when its ready. Having worked in software I know how difficult giving time estimates can be and I really appreciate the complexity that CloneBD must have. However, I remember a previous post some time ago now where Pete said 3D support for ISO images was begin worked on and I am really hoping this is still the case. I know that 3D is not as popular as UHD, but there are still some of us that like 3D.

Pretty please, is there any snippet of information we can have in regard to progress on this feature? Thanks in advance.

None that i know off, waiting for that too. 3D disc to disc support is currently the only reason i still use BD-Rebuilder, everything else is CLBD.

Yes, B-Rebuilder is good but I am hoping to have an all in one program.

You and me both

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Me too, I wait this function before buy this software.

I understand being impatient when waiting for a feature, but CloneBD has so much to offer and I think it's an excellent tool to have, even without 3D support. However, it will be even better with!

I do not think otherwise. But I don't want to buy a software who does not keep his promises.
There is actually free software that make what I want (3D and BD, i don't use UHD).
But I'm sure the whole team is doing its best for this feature.

[QUOTE = "Ch3vr0n, Beitrag: 495583, Mitglied: 50959"] Sie und ich beide

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Me too

Back