• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Partial copy (movie only) not working

bill1971

As a few folks have already reported, when trying to rip/copy the main movie (CloneBD 1.0.3.4), e.g. St. Vincent, every thing looks fine until you hit "Go". The process starts, but finishes after only 15 Mb has been ripped. Tried the same thing using the Complete copy function, and got farther, maybe a couple of gigs get ripped, and the same thing happens, the program says it is finished. when I was looking at the preview of the complete movie rip, it looks like it was the deleted scenes(?). Oddly, getting back to the "partial" movie only attempt, if you play the main movie preview clip in the large preview pane, the movie seems to be play correctly.

Using AnyDVD and ImgBurn, St. Vincent ripped, burned, and played flawlessly, only I had to use a DL disk to record maybe 31 GB. Here's my first attempt at uploading logfiles -here goes:

View attachment ST_VINCENT_Complete logfile.zipView attachment ST_VINCENT logfile.zip

I hope that did it. If not, I'll have to look at that logfile upload tutorial again. Thanks for any info.

- Bill

For some reason, I'm not getting the selected automatic CloneBD update notification, but noticed there is a 1.0.3.7 version, so I updated from my 1.0.3.4. So I opened my St. Vincent (complete) ISO file, chose the Partial(Main feature) selection, and started the process. I only viewed 2-3% of the Preview of the rip, but the prob I had seems to have been corrected. Seems to be working. Thanks for the good work, guys! Hopefully, everything is good now.

Last edited:
Back