• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Partial Audio out of Sync: Matrix Reloaded

Pyanfar

Hello all:

I was transcoding additional material from the Blu-Ray of The Matrix Reloaded. There's a section that's a collection of cutscenes from Enter the Matrix. This the entire section had the audio substantially out of sync with the video, with the sound ahead of the lip-sync.

If I play the disc on a regular player, all looks fine, but the in-app player and the finished product are out of sync.

It doesn't seem to matter if I choose MKV or MP4. I also tried doing a lossless copy, but that came out with no audio at all.

I'm attaching a log file from an attempt to convert just those files. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.3.0.MATRIX RELOADED.cbdlog
    547.7 KB · Views: 0
no, if the internal player has the same issue then the output format won't make a different

I look into this

Thanks Fabian! I'll keep an eye on this thread, and just let me know if I can help in any way, or try anything for you. :)

Back