• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount+ wierd issue

Nicolai B

I have paramount+ (Danish), on the Paramount+ website I have access to NCSI and Twin peaks (the original versions), but only the new versions shows up in AS when I seach for NCSI / Twin peaks (havent tried much else so far).

Try if they show up when you add them to your list using the browser.
After that, open AS and scroll till you can find the row "my stuff" or "my list". Is it there?

Ok, than I guess your issue is solved for the moment, till they fix the search in a future update?

Only a small note: To make the Quote work, you have to add brakets on both sites. The first Quote lacks of ] before = and the second one lacks of [ before the /. Or you can just mark the text, then you will get a popup you can click on, also you can use the Quote button at the right of every post.
If you use that, the entire post will be used in the quote, if you only want to have a specific part in the quote you have to use the first way and mark it. Then, only the marked parts will appear in the quote.

Back