• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Paramount+ Star Trek Voyager missing episodes

This is getting crazy. Just uninstalled AS beta 1.4.9.7 and re-installed. Logged into AP through the AnyStream AP tab, switched to Voyager Season 3 and it worked! 26 Episodes in the tab *and* downloads, so I downloaded S3E26. Yay! Switched to Season 4 and the same problem again, tab E26, downloads E25. Returned to Season 3 and suddenly there as well: tab E26, downloads E25. Logged out and back in again, without even closing Anystream, and I'm currently downloading S4E26. So it wasn't even necessary to un-/re-install, just to log out and back in. I've downloaded quite a few shows in the past with AnyStream but this kind of thing never happened before. At least this confirms to never give up.:)
Glad it finally worked for you. There are only a few differences between AS and AS+, none of which should affect how the program works. Mainly the differences are the providers and the queue.

Glad it finally worked for you. There are only a few differences between AS and AS+, none of which should affect how the program works. Mainly the differences are the providers and the queue.

Thanks for uploading the screens, that helped me to confirm that it's not my region or the AP provider tab. Still wondering why the episodes in question can only be downloaded after a fresh AP login. After the S4E26 download, I refreshed the tab with F5 and all was still good. But once I switched to a different season and immediately back to S4, E26 was missing again in the downloads.

Thanks for uploading the screens, that helped me to confirm that it's not my region or the AP provider tab. Still wondering why the episodes in question can only be downloaded after a fresh AP login. After the S4E26 download, I refreshed the tab with F5 and all was still good. But once I switched to a different season and immediately back to S4, E26 was missing again in the downloads.
If it is still that way, might try hitting F5 and seeing if E26 comes up. It does make you wonder if it is an AS/AS+ quirk though. Maybe someone who just has AS can chime in and check.

If it is still that way, might try hitting F5 and seeing if E26 comes up. It does make you wonder if it is an AS/AS+ quirk though. Maybe someone who just has AS can chime in and check.

F5 won't fix it, tried it repeatedly. Once the last episode E26 was missing, it stayed that way, and only a re-login could bring it back. On the other hand, once E26 showed up again after the re-login, I could refresh with F5 as often as I wanted and E26 remained available in the downloads. It would only disappear after changing to a different season or movie, and then switching back to S4. That's really strange, what kind of internet or streaming provider filter would do that, and only for two episodes that happened to be the last ones in their season? I'm almost tempted to upgrade to Plus.

After the S4E26 download, I refreshed the tab with F5 and all was still good. But once I switched to a different season and immediately back to S4, E26 was missing again in the downloads.
Can you do it again and provide a logfile? So do the same you did for E26 to show and vanish, and then create and post a logfile. Maybe the devs can then see what exactly is causing this. I sadly cannot try it myself as I have it in my region as well now, but haven't bought the channel.

I would have to check my drive if I also have something missing or not. I haven't checked the episodes list, just pulled it and then copied it to the drive and never touched it since then lol.

Ok, just reproduced the problem for ST Voyager S3 + S4, accessed from P+ through the Amazon Prime tab. Log attached:
1. closed and reopened Anystream 1.4.9.7 (non Plus), while not logging out in between. Went to ST Voyager S4 in the Amazon Prime tab: 25E downloads, 26E AP tab
2. refreshed with F5 a few times: 25E downloads, 26E AP tab
3. Logged out while still in the AP tab for S4. Then re-login + 1x F5: 26E downloads, 26E AP tab
4. refreshed with F5 a few times: still 26E downloads, 26E AP tab
5. Switched to S3, from within the AP tab for S4: 25E downloads, 26E AP tab
6. refreshed with F5 a few times: still 25E downloads, 26E AP tab
7. Switched back to S4 from within the AP tab for S3: 25E downloads, 26E AP tab => E26 now also missing!
8. Created the attached log file (File -> Create log file...)

I'd have to log out and back in again to make E26 downloadable again.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    678.8 KB · Views: 0
Yes, we have some issues with some of the providers, most are downloadable but some have resolution issues while others do not.
I believe you said you downloaded all the Voyager issues successfully, what you are explaining is a redirection issue, from the provider, it's on the provider's end. If we can we will address it, the issue is it only happens to a very few people, and its intermittent, so we will do the best we can no promises, I understand what you are saying. Thank you for your input. Have a nice day.

just reproduced the problem
Thanks, and also thanks for the detailed description of what you did. Now lets see if the devs can identify and fix the issue.
I will keep in mind that logging out and in fixes the issue in case I ever have it myself, although I have to admit that I never checked the list lol. I just click download and let it run. That's why I can't even confirm if I got all episodes from P+ since I never really looked at the results. I only noticed one issue that is on the behalf of P+, but I have yet to check it (they mixed up the episodes for the first seasons).

Back