• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Paramount+ Star Trek Voyager missing episodes

ddn2323

I've signed up to the Paramount+ channel on Amazon Prime Video (US). Stat Trek Voyager is available through Paramount+, but I've noticed that Seasons 3+4 are each missing the last (26.) episode. Those are "Scorpion Part 1", E26,S3 and "Hope and Fear", E26,S4. I can see those episodes listed on the Prime Video Season websites, as displayed in AnyStream (v. 1.4.9.5), but the episode list shown after pressing the "Downloadable videos" button, is missing the 26. episode for S3+4. Not all seasons have 26 episodes, but as far as I could see it all episodes are accounted for in the other seasons (1+2, 5-7).

As one final check, I've verified that E26,S3 and E26,S4 can both be streamed through a regular browser (Firefox). So, I'd appreciate a fix for AnyStream.

Thanks.

I've signed up to the Paramount+ channel on Amazon Prime Video (US). Stat Trek Voyager is available through Paramount+, but I've noticed that Seasons 3+4 are each missing the last (26.) episode. Those are "Scorpion Part 1", E26,S3 and "Hope and Fear", E26,S4. I can see those episodes listed on the Prime Video Season websites, as displayed in AnyStream (v. 1.4.9.5), but the episode list shown after pressing the "Downloadable videos" button, is missing the 26. episode for S3+4. Not all seasons have 26 episodes, but as far as I could see it all episodes are accounted for in the other seasons (1+2, 5-7).

As one final check, I've verified that E26,S3 and E26,S4 can both be streamed through a regular browser (Firefox). So, I'd appreciate a fix for AnyStream.

Thanks.
I can see Voyager S3E26 and S4E26 in P+ through AP and on the P+ tab in AS, from the US.

Just updated to 1.4.9.7, but no change. I have regular AnyStream, not Plus. Just to be clear, I can see E26S3 and E26E4 in the Amazon Prime tab in AnyStream, but the Download button (upper left) already only reads "Downloadable videos (25)" not "... (26)" for both seasons, and E26 is missing in both download lists. I'm also located in the US and don't use a VPN.

Try refreshing the screen using F5 when the downloadable videos button is visible.

Just updated to 1.4.9.7, but no change. I have regular AnyStream, not Plus. Just to be clear, I can see E26S3 and E26E4 in the Amazon Prime tab in AnyStream, but the Download button (upper left) already only reads "Downloadable videos (25)" not "... (26)" for both seasons, and E26 is missing in both download lists. I'm also located in the US and don't use a VPN.
If you read the changelog you will see what has been changed, to hope for more is fine but usually futile.

Screen Shot 23-01-21 001.PNG Screen Shot 23-01-21.PNG

It's not missing its there, in Paramount+ the actual provider, but sometimes Amazon will not recognize the second page to scroll down to. It's on page 2 for you, others who have a different internet provider will have all episodes on one page on Amazon, this is an old issue. You should always use the default provider.

Star Trek Voyager S3 ep 26.jpg

Last edited:
As, you can see people can see and have Episode 26 downloadable and scrollable on one page, Episode 26 is on page 2 in your instance.

Amazon page 1.jpg

Thanks.
This is not an AnyStream issue.

This is how it looks like for me (screen just for S4):

voyager.png

@RedFox 1, I don't understand, episode 26 is also scollable on just one page in my instance (Amazon Prime tab), but it's missing in the downloads list (see above). User mmdavis can see E26 in the AP tab and in downloads, but they're using AS Plus, not standard AnyStream. Could that be the reason?https://forum.redfox.bz/members/mmdavis.2676/

You should always use the default provider.

I just have a standard AS subscription and can therefore not use P+ directly. Other users have confirmed that they can see all episodes in their AP and P+ tabs, which means they both use AS Plus, not Standard. I just went through all seasons again, S2 and S6 have also both 26 episodes, and I can see them in the AP tab and download lists. It just doesn't work for S3 and S4 for me. If the AnyStream version does not make a difference, what else can I try? Are there any caches I could purge, or would a re-install help?

I just have a standard AS subscription and can therefore not use P+ directly. Other users have confirmed that they can see all episodes in their AP and P+ tabs, which means they both use AS Plus, not Standard. I just went through all seasons again, S2 and S6 have also both 26 episodes, and I can see them in the AP tab and download lists. It just doesn't work for S3 and S4 for me. If the AnyStream version does not make a difference, what else can I try? Are there any caches I could purge, or would a re-install help?
You should stop trying. It's not anything you can fix. Use the default provider. Its an issue for your internet provider and Amazon in your region. Other regions have no issues.

You should stop trying. It's not anything you can fix. Use the default provider. Its an issue for your internet provider and Amazon in your region. Other regions have no issues.

If by region you mean country, then mmdavis stated that they're also in the US and it works for them (with AS Plus). Btw, the sticky thread "How to use Paramount + with AnyStream" recommends to use P+ through Amazon Prime.

If by region you mean country, then mmdavis stated that they're also in the US and it works for them (with AS Plus). Btw, the sticky thread "How to use Paramount + with AnyStream" recommends to use P+ through Amazon Prime.
Your regional internet provider and your Amazon. Its not an AS issue.

Your regional internet provider and your Amazon. Its not an AS issue.

This is getting crazy. Just uninstalled AS beta 1.4.9.7 and re-installed. Logged into AP through the AnyStream AP tab, switched to Voyager Season 3 and it worked! 26 Episodes in the tab *and* downloads, so I downloaded S3E26. Yay! Switched to Season 4 and the same problem again, tab E26, downloads E25. Returned to Season 3 and suddenly there as well: tab E26, downloads E25. Logged out and back in again, without even closing Anystream, and I'm currently downloading S4E26. So it wasn't even necessary to un-/re-install, just to log out and back in. I've downloaded quite a few shows in the past with AnyStream but this kind of thing never happened before. At least this confirms to never give up.:)

Edit: FWIW, after downloading S4E26 and switching back to S3, S3E26 was missing in the downloads again. Same for S4 after switching back.

Last edited:
Back