• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Paramount+ provider working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsig

I had thought that this provider was working before but i brought it up and all that happens is that ALL the films/series images are in black and white ... none are clickable.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    153.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey, my friend, it says you didn't log into your account, did you sign up for Paramount+? Check the settings in the program also. ;)

wow .. .that is weird .. i logged out and back in. seemed to work but I will work on it
thanks

You know we are buddies, I am here for you if you need me.;)

Hi, I am testing the program, paramount+ does not load to start the session? do you know if there is a problem thank you very much

Hi, I am testing the program, paramount+ does not load to start the session? do you know if there is a problem thank you very much
Did you also try to re-login? Close and re-open the tab as well if it doesn't work.
If nothing changes, create a logfile.

Please start your own thread do not hijack another persons thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back