• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount+ Italy

Hercules

hello friends, today I made the account on Paramount + Italy, but I encountered a problem any content I try to download from AAC 2.0 audio, possible to solve? thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 23
hello friends, today I made the account on Paramount + Italy, but I encountered a problem any content I try to download from AAC 2.0 audio, possible to solve? thank you
We can only download what they offer. Are you in Italy?

Do you mean the fact that it is greyed out? This should be common knowledge by now.
It just means that there is no audio track to switch to other than the one you see.

hello, yes I'm in Italy, but a friend of mine with another program gives him audio E-ac3 5.1, and he is also in Italy, will I be unlucky?

If you think it is an error, than create a logfile.
Did the friend tell you the title he get 5.1 on and did you try the same title? Not every title is bound to have 5.1, just like not everything can be available in 1080p if it never existed in a higher quality than crap oh I mean outdated (I look at you, Voy and DS9).

It also happens to me in Italy, plus the search bar does not work properly and it is very still very immature we hope programmers solve ...

Back