1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Paramount+ 50% OFF FOR A YEAR

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RedFox 1, Nov 24, 2022 at 4:33 PM.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

The thing is, P+ won't be available until Dez, 8th. So I can't even buy it now...
    Of course I could use a VPN again to do it, but I don't know if that would then be useable with the german website.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I have no idea either, but Paramount+ and Showtime bundle for 74.99 for a year is a good deal.

DeepSpace likes this.
  4. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Maybe worth asking...
    Since I can't buy it now, would they mind to create a special offer as soon as P+ is available? Not sure if I will be able to do it today, and if they even answer.
    The thing is, on the german website is not even a way to contact them lol, I would have to use the english one...
    Code:
    https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us
    I can't believe they still have nothing on their site and despite entering my E-Mail months ago, I haven't got a single message telling that it will be availabe in germany in Dezemer. If not for the press articles, I wouldn't have the slightest clue.
    Of course I can't buy it now, but they should at least put the date there, and, if possible, an estimated price. Maybe even something like a pre-order, so if you enter your mail before that date, you get a special discount for the first month or so since you are an early adopter. But no, nothing.

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.