• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pan's Labyrinth

martinfxdx

Hi All,

Anyone having problems with this film?

I get the Data error (cyclic redundancy check) message with both Clone and Shrink. The disc plays fine on my DVD player. Disc surface looks unmarked.

Cheers

Hi All,

Anyone having problems with this film?

I get the Data error (cyclic redundancy check) message with both Clone and Shrink. The disc plays fine on my DVD player. Disc surface looks unmarked.

Cheers

Is this movie even out yet?

Hey I just purchased "Pan's Labyrinth" & "The Queen" from Amazon UK...I should have them in a couple of days. It's kinda kool how they release some titles months before they're available in the US. "Pan's Labyrinth" is due for US release in May and "The Queen" in late April. They also retail for less. They play in PAL format but you should have no problem watching them on your PC. If you need to back up you PAL formatted titles NERO Express offers the option transfer them NTSC format minus menus.

Last edited:
Back