• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Panasonic BD30 ISOs not working

davidc78au

Hi Everyone

I need a bit of help

ive owned a samsung bdp 1400 and a ps3 and never had any dramas playing back my blu rays burned from iso actually nero nrg images i make

What am i doing wrong as the Panasonic bd 30 ( pal) loads up my 25gb and 50gb blank r/e

the way im making them is via nero 8 im changing the udf to 2.50 and brinig over just the bdmv folder not the certificate folder just bdmv and making a nrg file

Im burning with imgburn and all goes well stick it in machine and it loads and reads the disc and then says play then STOP goes back to panasonic screen

Any ideas on what i could do to make this playable

1 thing i should mention i use ts remux to rid of all menus and other audio i dont need so goes from 30 gb to like 15gb then i use nero

thanks in advance

Most Standalone Blu-ray players don't playback BD-R and BD-RE media, as you most probably realise the PS3 does.

thanks for that all the other players in shop

sharp samsung etc all played my 25gb and 50gb discs media but this bugger doesnt

Im thinking im not doing something right as this maybe a bit picky with how a disc is made and burned

thanks

Most Standalone Blu-ray players don't playback BD-R and BD-RE media, as you most probably realise the PS3 does.

Not true, most standalone players DO play back BD-r and BD-re, but you need to check before buying

nope much more than 50/50, Players that don't play back BD-r are in the minority these days

Back