• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Panasonic bd-r on EBay/amazon-or?

hdtvnut

Outfits in Japan are offering Panasonic bd-r single-layer 50-packs for $65-70 on EBay and Amazon. The only thing I have been able to find out so far is that they are made in Japan. No part number, and not whether LTH or HTL.

Does anyone know more about these? Or about how much duty tax will be upon delivery in the US?

How about Verbatims? The company told me they are now made in Taiwan, but would not confirm they are actually Panasonic.

I'm very happy with the following discs and if you are in the U.S., there is a $5 promotion code so they're about $1/disc. Newegg also ships to Canada but I don't know if the code is applicable or if shipping is also free. It would be helpful if you listed your location in your profile.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130156

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
Back