• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Painful to Buy

Thank you for supporting our project @baf

The arcot.com URL is the address our system redirected you for 3D Secure validation. It looks like arcot (a big 3DS service provider in California) has messed up their SSL setup...

Thanks, I used another card that let me whitelist the charge automatically, redid the transaction and it went through.
Welcome to the Anystream project. Always glad to welcome a new member

Just joined Anystream project,purchased key went fine,but Anystream 64 bit seems have a little problem on Windows 7 64 bit(haved used Anystream 32 bit)
It does mean i should upgrade to Windows 10 (lol),hope RedFox Team can make Anystream 64 bit works fine on Windows 7 64Bit
Thanks advance

Last edited:
Just joined Anystream project,purchased key went fine,but Anystream 64 bit seems have a little problem on Windows 7 64 bit(haved used Anystream 32 bit)
It does mean i should upgrade to Windows 10 (lol),hope RedFox Team can make Anystream 64 bit works fine on Windows 7 64Bit
Thanks advance

They can't. There's an inherit problem with 7, 64bit. To be fair, you shouldn't be using 7 anymore anyway.

Thanks advance
Hope it works well for you, upgrading to Windows 10 would be the right thing to do, I hope you used the trial and are happy now that you have a registered product.

@RedFox1:
Dued to some programs at Win 7 64 bit works fined but not working fine at Win 10 64bit
So I still not upgrade to Win 10
I do not use trial,just join the project,Anystream 32bit work fined so far^^
If I have problems with Anystream 32bit at Win 7 64 bit,I will let Support Team to know
Thanks for reply

@RedFox1:
Dued to some programs at Win 7 64 bit works fined but not working fine at Win 10 64bit
So I still not upgrade to Win 10
I do not use trial,just join the project,Anystream 32bit work fined so far^^
If I have problems with Anystream 32bit at Win 7 64 bit,I will let Support Team to know
Thanks for reply
Great to hear you are not having any issues, welcome to the project, enjoy the program, and thanks for your support.

@ marlowe if there were any problems and you don't want windows 10 which i understand i would recommend you to switch to windows 8.1 and then use clasicshel will make you 8.1 win7 won't force you to big updates and most common programs on it work fine new games on it but already do not work extended support has until January 10, 2023 for companies until 2024

I have tried twice to purchase AnyStream lifetime. I have been a long time customer of other Slysoft/RedFox products and have been waiting to be able to purchase this for some time... VISA support. But, everytime I try, it get to the Wells Fargo verification code, which I enter and then it's doesn't appear to do anything, then dumps me back to the order screen with no item selected and no data in the fields as if nothing happened. This has happened with my Chase Amazon and Wells Fargo Visa cards. :(

I have tried twice to purchase AnyStream lifetime. I have been a long time customer of other Slysoft/RedFox products and have been waiting to be able to purchase this for some time... VISA support. But, everytime I try, it get to the Wells Fargo verification code, which I enter and then it's doesn't appear to do anything, then dumps me back to the order screen with no item selected and no data in the fields as if nothing happened. This has happened with my Chase Amazon and Wells Fargo Visa cards. :(
First clear your browser cache, second, call your bank and tell them you are making an international purchase and to let it through. You should be successful.

That is odd. I used a US Wells Fargo Visa Debit card and had no issue. It took me to the Wells Fargo verification page to put in the verification info, and it went right through. They did add a Foreign Conversion Fee, but it did work. Might need to check that all required info was put in and boxes checked at the verification page.

Thank you for supporting our project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am having problems purchasing as well. I have tried two credit cards, but both failed.
I received an e-mail saying that the transaction failed and to call the credit card company to allow the transaction.
I called both credit card companies, and after several hours neither could confirm the transaction being blocked.
They suggested it was a problem with the payment site before it ever got to them.
I would love to purchase a lifetime subscription, but it does not look I will be able to...

@Mumei
I checked your purchase attempts and I have no idea why they did not make it to your card issuing bank. Visa/Mastercard circuits are a black box.
I routed payments from your country now via a payment provider which is geographically close to your country - this could be a workaround.
Please try again.

@Mumei
Sorry I did a (typo) mistake, so my routing didn't work. I see you are trying right now which will most probably fail again :bowdown:

I corrected my typo, so now routing should work. Please try again

@Ivan
Thank you for the response. I am trying again now, but the VISA option has now disappeared from the Payment Method form.

Yes, this channel does Mastercard only :-(

I have no other workaround for you.

Did you get redirected to 3D Secure validation with your first purchase attempts?
Does your card support 3D Secure?

@Ivan

Yes, I do remember being redirected to 3D Secure at least three of the times.
One time it failed so quickly that I am not sure.
The credit card company (both actually) told that they support 3D Secure.

That's too bad. I only have Visa credit cards.
And also PayPal, but that does not seem to be useable either.
I don't do bitcoin, so that is not an option.
Very frustrating...:banghead:

Actually, this would have been my second lifetime subscription.
My previous was from 2010 when it was SlySoft.
I had been hoping to re-subscribe for a while.
Please let me know if you can think of any other options.
Thanks.

Sorry for the frustrating experience.

I've sent you a private message with my final workaround, I am sure this one works...

Back