• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paid on the 5th and ansked for support privately twice already

engineerchad

Uhhhh, I paid my order for lifetime redfox anydvd hd on the 5th of october. Today makes the 11th and NO WORK WHATSOEVER even in response to multiple support requests. As much as I dislike dragging this into public view if it should be able to be reolved privately, can someone in admin let me know what's going on?

@Ivan or @Jill Anderson your presence is required. @ Chad, it is unlikely they haven't responded, what's more likely is that your ISP / mail provider is blocking emails from redfox. It's a common issue, but either Jill or Ivan will have to confirm that. In the mean time check your (web)mail spam folders.

Yes, I checked my spam folders, I have been checking every email that comes in, still I only have a payment confirmation, no more. Thank you for your suggestion, though.

Wow, my formal apologies. inbox for google doesn't search like gmail does. I humbly request forgiveness. I found my key. Thank you.

No worries mate. Thanks for supporting redfox. Just glad it was such an easy fix :)

Gmail has gotten a lot more complicated these days. I work in retail and we have a loyalty program. To use points from this program you have to know your pin number. Even though the customer makes this number up when they sign up, they rarely know it. So I have the ability to email that number to their email address on file. Customers always have a hard time finding it, I always tell them to check their spam folder because that's where it always ends up, but most still say it's not there. I recently discovered the reason for this. 1. They don't have data on their cellphone and don't get that they have to be connected to the internet to receive emails, and just having your cashed emails on screen doesn't mean anything. But, 2. Which related to what you're talking about, is that people mistake their different inboxes for spam. I realized this when I saw a customer looking through her 'promotions' inbox thinking that was her spam. She had no idea she has a separate place for her spam email and thought promotions equaled spam.

Not saying this is what you did but just using it as an example of how more complicated it's become.

Back