• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paid license not working on Virtual Machine

it's 3 months old, not that old ....

either way, with a paid license I cannot use AnyDVD or Anystream inside Wine or a Windows VM ?

i don't suppose Redfox develops anything for macOS .... ?

Yes you can. In fact you NEED a paid license to run any product in a VM.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ok, thanks. so in theory, i can get anydvd hd and anystream working in virtualbox with windows 10.
looking fwd to trying it out, interested in seeing how anydvd hd + ripbot function with an external bd drive via VM.

ok, thanks. so in theory, i can get anydvd hd and anystream working in virtualbox with windows 10.
looking fwd to trying it out, interested in seeing how anydvd hd + ripbot function with an external bd drive via VM.

Not theory, fact. That said, ripbot is EXTREMELY outdated. Don't blame any ripping failures with it on anydvd!

Not theory, fact. That said, ripbot is EXTREMELY outdated. Don't blame any ripping failures with it on anydvd!
i know it is outdated, haven't and would not blame decoding/encoding errors on anydvd.
i also use handbrake.

Back