• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

paid license getting failures amazon

...so.. what are you still doing here, annoying everybody?
You don't like it, that's obvious. There are a million things on the Internet, that I don't like. But I'm not hanging around there and pestering.
Holy shit, get over it and move on... :rolleyes:

Why don't you learn to deal with life.

That'll be enough of the bickering, thank you. Keep it civil and constructive.

I saw the updated guidelines on the main website, I just had a quick question, it says we get 280 per week, with an initial 100 and then refills every 36 minutes. My question is what day does the initial 100 reset on?

Hello. First of all; thank you for the great software. I am just using the trial software and had been deciding how long to buy a license for. I would like to at least get a year, but maybe longer.

I have one question. I am a big fan of TV shows and wonder how TV shows will be classed as dls. Is one episode classed as one dl? Or is it per season?

Thank you

Since you can't download entire seasons at once (and even then i'd guess 1 episode = 1 download), 1 episode = 1 download :)

Since you can't download entire seasons at once (and even then i'd guess 1 episode = 1 download), 1 episode = 1 download :)

OK thank you for the fast answer. I will remember this and hopefully order my full license soon :)

I am guessing if you download the same episode or film in different formats (h265 or 264) or resolutions it will count each one too.

Since you'll be downloading the same episode twice (despite being different resolutions or formats), they're still 2 downloads. The "token bucket" will count 2 :)

I saw the updated guidelines on the main website, I just had a quick question, it says we get 280 per week, with an initial 100 and then refills every 36 minutes. My question is what day does the initial 100 reset on?
As you said yourself: it refills at 1 download every 36 minutes. There is no "day" at which the 100 reset.

Back