Paid for product but didnt receive a license

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by wf31, Apr 14, 2020.

1. wf31

wf31 New Member

I paid for a license 4 days ago via bitcoin and never received my license. I've submitted 2 support requests with no response.

2. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Looks like your mail provider is blocking emails from RedFox silently (without bouncing them). That's why you didn't receive any (license and support) emails from Redfox. Please check also your spam folder.

However, a minute ago I sent you a forum PM with a link to download your license.

Thank you for supporting the RedFox project.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  3. wf31

wf31 New Member

Got your PM. Thanks!!!!

4. clintfunhome

clintfunhome New Member

Hello, I just purchased a key a couple days ago but did not receive a key either.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Have you checked your webmail spam folders? If payment went though, keys are then sent automatically as an attachment to the email.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. clintfunhome

clintfunhome New Member

I received the payment details email after i purchased from "ipay88" but there was no attachment. I checked my spam folders and other folders each day too just in case but nothing.

7. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Sounds like a job for @Jill or @John

8. Ch3vr0n

Yup, sounds like the email provider stripped the attachment key.

Btw it's @Ivan, not John

9. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@clintfunhome

I did not find any order with your forum email address. Please send me a PM with your email address used when ordering.

Edit:
    I've found your order. You used a hotmail address and license email got delivered. Most probably our email ended up in your spam folder. However, I'll send you a PM with your license....

10. clintfunhome

clintfunhome New Member

Alright, I got it, thanks. I had to sign up with this email because I wasn't getting a sign up email from the hotmail one either. I think they are blocking everything from this site.

11. Ch3vr0n

If you want to courage the mailbox for the forum, send me a DM with the address you'd like it to be. I can change it directly for you