• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

paid for but did not receive renewal license...

rayray61

2 days ago,i paid for 2 year license renewal but did not receive product etc, no communication or response at all.....could anyone offer advice or suggestions what to do next....i sent a couple of responses to the Contact us link....but still nothing. Thanks

Wrong section, moved to license section

You paid for what exactly? AnyDVD or CloneDVD/CloneBD?

I paid for 2 year AnyDvd renewal license with no product as yet?

Which payment method did you use? Credit card or virtual currency?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i used mastercard, which i"ve used since 2003 with problems .....

Have you checked your (web)mail spam folders? If payment went through, licenses are sent immediately. If nothing is in your spam folders, then @Ivan or @Jill will need to take a look

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

i did find the license key in the spam folder,thank you......after following the usual steps,the lttle box asking to "request trail, order, or exit " will only appear, after clicking the keys. never had this before, anyone can help?

Save the key files to the desktop, make sure anydvd is running. Then double click the files to register. Should work, if that fails try to register via the start menu option

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i did find the license key in the spam folder,thank you......after following the usual steps,the lttle box asking to "request trail, order, or exit " will only appear, after clicking the keys. never had this before, anyone can help?
Everything up and running.....Thanks Ch3vr0n!!!

Back