• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

paddington 2 bluray no files on disk, bad sectors on rip to image or hd

gingemonster

I have tried to backup paddington 2 bluray UK but the drive in windows shows no files at all when anydvd enabled and if I try either ripping method it stops around 40% unable to read a sector.

Attached is the log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_E_OPTBD4082.ziplog
    141.5 KB · Views: 4
Moved from German to English section

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I have tried to backup paddington 2 bluray UK but the drive in windows shows no files at all when anydvd enabled and if I try either ripping method it stops around 40% unable to read a sector.

Read error on Blu-ray disc with AACS = bad disc or drive.
Exchange the disc.

watched the disk fine on blueray player and have backed up lots of other blurays recently on the same drive. Could see be issues between drive and disk but I wonder if its deliberate copy protection?

it's not a copy protection. Just because it plays fine, doesn't mean it's fine for ripping. When you play a disc you usually just play the main title. That doesn't mean the bad sectors are in the main title too, they could be in bonus features you skip. Defective disc or drive, plain and imple

Back