• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

P+ "Purchase Required" error

Krawk

Earlier today was trying to grab something from P+, when I clicked download, as it was retrieving download information it gave me a "Purchase Required" error. As it was standard stuff, that would be a nope. Could it be reading the wrong signal or just timed out? It did seem to take longer than normal.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.1.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
And when I tried again, I noticed another semi-common occurrence, it was only offering Italian subtitles for a North America site. Why haven't I updated to the newest version? The release notes do not indicate any issues with P+ being corrected in newer versions. I will get around to it, eventually.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.1-2.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Paramount has always had a bad subtitle problem...AS can't fix that....you didn't mention the show you were trying to download.
Showtime shows are locked if you don't subscribe and would require a purchase.

There were a number of Showtime shows that were available on P+ before they incorporated Showtime....after that happened, they all became locked.

Last edited:
Paramount has always had a bad subtitle problem...AS can't fix that....you didn't mention the show you were trying to download.
Showtime shows are locked if you don't subscribe and would require a purchase.

There were a number of Showtime shows that were available on P+ before they incorporated Showtime....after that happened, they all became locked.

Does the log show what show?
Was getting Cheers. Sometimes that show mysteriously loses episodes from the list but then they return a few days later.

Back