• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oversize problem

calcu007

I am not sure if there are problem with another movies. I created a ISO files with anydvd ripper and then cloneBD(full copy mode) to compress to 25GB but output ended with 40GB

You do not use full copy mode to compress. Full Copy is just what it says " A Full Copy" You use partial copy mode. Just select main movie or what ever else and then adjust the slider to size you want, becareful not to make it to small , it will degrade the image.

I thought the full copy was used to include the original menu too. Full copy is not same clone 1:1, it is supposed to compress all disc

Last edited:
You are right. Full copy mode should compress down to BD-25 just keeping the full disc structure intact.

Did you keep a logfile?

I am not sure if there are problem with another movies. I created a ISO files with anydvd ripper and then cloneBD(full copy mode) to compress to 25GB but output ended with 40GB

There seems to be a bug that pops up every now and then, where you select 25GB output size and as soon as transcoding begins, CloneBD "forgets" that it was actually planning to compress.
So far we were unable to reproduce this, so maybe it's a very specific way you interact with the GUI.

Can you do this again and then create a log file? (On the completion page, press the Alt key then the button that creates a log file)

I click the ALT button and not log button appeared.

Those button's only appear on the completion/error screen when you hold the alt button

That is i mean, at the completion i click AlT and not log button appeared

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That is i mean, at the completion i click AlT and not log button appeared

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sometimes there is a problem with the application focus.
Simply click on one of the exiting buttons (like open destination folder), that immediately fixes this.
Or click on one of the buttons, don't release, drag away from the button, then release the mousebutton. Works as well, but you don't actually activate the button :)

Back