• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overly cautious about buying licenses

ScottS

When Redfox was not yet able to receive payments I entered my email to be notified when payments could be processed, but I was not notified. This is not a big deal but it made me paranoid about what if I do not receive an email with the license after purchase. This has happened to me before with a different and unrelated company and I couldn't do anything. Please forgive me for stressing out about something which is very unlikely to occur. Everyone has their own personality quirks and I guess this is mine. Thanks for your patience with me.

Last edited:
Even if you never get an email, the license is given to you on the final page of the purchase process.

People have indeed been getting the emails. (sometimes in their spam folder)
But the purchase page also provides the key.
-W

Some internet service providers have tagged .bz as a spammer site, you will get your license, if you have paid for it.

The notification mail did not work for me either. I entered the same email address when purchasing and got the license there just fine.
Must be a problem with the notification system, which doesn't seem to affect a purchase.

2 things, Runbox has no problem on the email side. And as a 'lifetime" subscriber from 09 I was dang glad to have you back and happy to to plunk down the 97 USD.
Keep up the good work and God bless the RedFox team.

I never received the "licenses are being sold" notification email either, but I have received other .bz emails. Specifically the emails telling me I didn't and then did purchase new RedFox licenses.

I can't say for sure, but perhaps they didn't send them out yet :) with the fine tuning that's still being fine.

I never received the "licenses are being sold" notification email either, but I have received other .bz emails. Specifically the emails telling me I didn't and then did purchase new RedFox licenses.
Isn't this in part due to no longer having a email database of "registered" users?
The fact you received "other" emails, could relate to your purchase (attempted or otherwise).

Isn't this in part due to no longer having a email database of "registered" users?
The fact you received "other" emails, could relate to your purchase (attempted or otherwise).
Before the RedFox Shop was open for business people could enter an email address on the Purchase page to receive notification for when the shop was open for business. That is an entirely different list from the old SlySoft license holder list.

It's not about those. You could enter an email address to notify you when purchase becomes available. And then, you could enter an email address to notify you when VISA payment becomes available. I entered mine for the latter, but got no notification so far.
As paid with VISA yesterday and got my license within a few seconds. I got the key file download right away in the browser and also in an email. No problem with that.
So don't worry about the absence of the notification mail, just order and you'll be fine.

It's not about those. You could enter an email address to notify you when purchase becomes available. And then, you could enter an email address to notify you when VISA payment becomes available. I entered mine for the latter, but got no notification so far.
As paid with VISA yesterday and got my license within a few seconds. I got the key file download right away in the browser and also in an email. No problem with that.
So don't worry about the absence of the notification mail, just order and you'll be fine.
I am not worried, believe me.
Still unsure about any purchasing though. ;)

However...it's amazing how motivating a new title coming out (and you can't back it up due to a new and fetid protection) can be...LOL!

Put this way you buy a Vehicle knowing full well it could break down or get taken back by the bank yet you still drive and pay for it.....

Back