• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overboard issue

redleader

Having issue with Redbox Overboard. Attached Logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_F_OVERBOARD.ziplog
    888.3 KB · Views: 15
So I played with this - resetting it to default settings and now it works, but it creates a 31.5GB folder (RIP to HD) rather than a 4.5 GB folder than can be backed up to DVD media. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?

How exactly did you rip to hd? Via the fox tray icon or windows explorer file copy. I'm guessing option 2, as 31gb rip should never happen with option 1.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Don't change any current settings, and create a new logfile. Maybe @James will be able to spot something then.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Sorry - I sent the disk back - so I can't do this now. Just got back. Only way I was able to make a copy was to reauthorize the disk and only select one of the VOB files. I played it on DVD player and it looks like it worked. It looks like the 31GB folder is made up of multiple VOB files that contain the whole movie. Something in that Lionsgate protection. Thanks for the help and advise on this one.

That's no special lionsgate protection, just your standard 'structural protection'. But since you no longer have the disk, nothing can be done about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So I played with this - resetting it to default settings and now it works, but it creates a 31.5GB folder (RIP to HD) rather than a 4.5 GB folder than can be backed up to DVD media. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?
At the moment, use CloneDVD2 and copy main movie only.

No problem experienced (Region 1)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_OVERBOARD.ziplog
    865.2 KB · Views: 4
Back