• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Output File's Title Property Is Always "Main Feature"

Kazz5

When I use CBD to backup a disc, the output file name is set in the application. But the Title property of every output file is taken from track names or somewhere, usually resulting in "Main Feature" sometimes with a number appended.

Is there a way to change Title in CBD itself? I use Plex for viewing my backups and when it scans the library of files it ends up identifying the movie properly, but displays the "Main Feature" underneath the movie instead of the actual name. I understand I may be able to change that behavior on the Plex side, but it seems to make more sense to me if it were configurable in CBD since it's the creator of the file.

Thanks!

When I use CBD to backup a disc, the output file name is set in the application. But the Title property of every output file is taken from track names or somewhere, usually resulting in "Main Feature" sometimes with a number appended.

Is there a way to change Title in CBD itself? I use Plex for viewing my backups and when it scans the library of files it ends up identifying the movie properly, but displays the "Main Feature" underneath the movie instead of the actual name. I understand I may be able to change that behavior on the Plex side, but it seems to make more sense to me if it were configurable in CBD since it's the creator of the file.

Thanks!
If 'main feature' is added it's likely that you're not using the latest version. That should be fixed in the lastest one. As to the number attacked, that's lost likely because you're selecting multiple titles at once when the above is done.

What's your clbd version?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The copy I'm running is version 1.1.8.0 and it's been doing it with prior versions, as well.

Trying to be clear, I'm talking about the Title property that can be seen when right-clicking a file, selecting Properties, and then clicking on the Details tab.

Thanks!

On the title preview screen. Click on the name of the title you want. It'll become editable, change it to whatever you want, done.

Ah! Who knew it was editable! Thanks!

Somehow it makes sense to be able to see and edit that on the Target page, as well. Perhaps in a future version?

Thanks again!

Back