• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Output file gets erazed automatically - why???

Same issue over here. Tried the same movie 3 times. First was in AVI format and worked (although no 5.1 sound). The next two did not work. It went though the process but the file, which I did see in the folder I pointed the program to go to during the rip, was not there when it was over. The two that did not work Dvix and Apple Ipod touch
Alieb77: Strange. Select the format that doesn't produce an output file. Leave the "label" blank in the output method screen - this will cause mencoder to fail and will give you a log screen. Click on details and cut-and-paste the text here. That might give a clue.

Adrian142: Did it work? If not, do the above and post the log.

Hi
I am having the same problem. I have used CloneDVD Mobile successfully many times to convert DVD's to watch on my Ipod Touch. Now I am trying to convert a DVD that a friend created for me. The process begins and steadily creates an mp4 file. At the end of the process (when the message says that the post processing steps are running) I can see that two files get created (a .264 file and a .aac file) and then these two files get deleted along with the mp4 file.
Is there a known cause for this problem and possible solution?

Thanks

Back