• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

OS Compatiblity

Fingerling

I know better but had to ask, is any of slysoft firendly with Mac OS. Just got a MacBook. If not VirtualPC :confused:

PC

There are softwares that will make your Mac compatible with Windows.

it should run under parallels.

i use vmware on linux - maybe try the vmware fusion beta for macosx, virtualpc doesn't exist anymore for the mac (since microsoft bought it, big surprise).

it won't run directly under macosx of course, it needs windows+emulator.

Fingerling,
With all the multitude of issues involved in making backups, in general (just read through the posts on this and other forums about firmware, media, SW conflicts, CSS protections, Sony etc), I would not want the job providing added support or troubleshooting to people who want to run backup programs meant for windows but run on an Apple (which has it's own versions of DRM) under PC emulation!

If you run into problems running Slysoft products on a Mac in a PC emulation mode, then do you still have (assumtion) a PC computer?

You could wipe the PC's HDD clean, reload windows and your backup softwares and set it up as a dedicated backup-only box.

Whisperer

Back