• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ordered Verbatim GOT Mitsubishi ?

trussme

got answer as to why...

Last edited:
It would be prudent to ask the vendor you bought them from.;)

I did...contact Vendor

10 of these* came repackaged in a Mitsubishi envelope...vendor (Japanese) explained Verbatim/Mitsubishi are subsidiaries...and what I got are unmarked Verbs...
...vendor said to try a couple, & if I am not satisfied, I can return & he will refund entire $...

these* (are unmarked Verbatims BD-R DL 50gb at $6.50each)

well if they dont turn to coasters, you can keep em as Verbatim's media code is MKM wich stands for Mitsubishi Kagaku media. The choicse is yours.

Wikipedia says, that Verbatim was founded in 1969 and bought by Mitsubishi (MCC) in 1990. So Verbatim is a 100% Mitsubishi subsidiary. It belongs to MKM, which is a "daughter" enterprise of MCC (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation).

In Japan MKM/MCC discs are sold as Mitsubishi branded. For overseas sales the brandname is Verbatim. The discs are the same.

Greets
GorillaBD

Last edited:
Thanks for the response GorillaBD....every one of these Mitsubishi branded Verbatims ($6.50, for 50gb BD-R DLs) has copied perfectly, so I am satisfied with this purchase..

Back