• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

order not processed

thedatman

I tried to order my new lifetime membership and it failed. Ordering it I had to answer more questions than normal, if I didn't know it was Redfox it would have felt concerned.

Payment PDN-PLH for Order OH3-64Y over 97.83 USD Reference #M104-PO-14712033 has failed: 66: Failed

That happened to me two days ago. I tried again several minutes later, after closing and restarting my browser, using the same CC I used for the failed attempt. The second time it went through successfully.

You might want to contact your financial institution to allow for a foreign/international transaction.

Last edited:
There's been a couple people getting that. Seems to be an issue with visa, just keep trying. And if you get a visa automated call, it's because the payment processor currently used is an Asian one. That's enough to get flagged as 'fraud'.

I got an email from the bank they flagged it I oked it but prior to that I tried again and it seemed the Redfox website had my email locked in to the failed attempt. I went though the trouble of setting up a bitcoin account and I am waiting for my bank to post the small deposits to verify the account. A part of me would rather use this as I can set up the bitcoin account for $100 coin purchase and the Redfox transaction was 99usd so I would break even or even save a little more and have a bitcoin account set up for possible future use. So unless Fedfox reorders it automatically I am going to wait a couple days and use bitcoin.

Back