• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Optimal settings for new media player

stevenk2

I recently purchased a new media player for my 6-year-old daughter for Christmas (a Disney Mix Max), and unfortunately, it only supports very specifically formatted .wmv files. None of the standard media player configs/templates in CloneDVD Mobile will work for it, so SlySoft support suggested that I edit the devices.ini file to create a new template for the Mix Max. I see some of the obvious parameters in there, but some are not so obvious to me. Would someone here be able to enlighten me as to what the following parameters do:

Res1 (or 2, or 3, etc.)
ResAna1 (or 2, or 3, etc.)
Format
lavfopts
lavcopts
Quality
MaxVBitrate

What Memorex tech support (the folks who make the Mix Max, evidently) say is that the .wmv file must be created with the following specs, or it will not play on the Mix Max (this is from the actual guide - they say to use Windows Media Encoder to do the job, which of course does not work):

WMV 9 (simple profile, 220 x 176 resolution, 30 fps, 384 kbps
max) + WMA 9 (sample rate of 8-48 kHz)

If someone either has the info on the parameters for that devices.ini file, or if someone has an actual complete entry for devices.ini for the Mix Max already, it would be greatly appreciated!

Back