• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Optical Devices Not Signed

SlyRedB

A few weeks or so ago, my LG WH16NS60 and Virtual CloneDrive are not longer showing as signed drivers in Windows 10 - 64 bit. They are showing this message:

Code:
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.

I can't seem to find anything to resolve this besides disabling signed drivers which I would rather not do. It seems like maybe the LG drive may have a firmware update which I don't want to run. I don't know why they all of a sudden stopped working, assuming some Windows Update. I have tried of course uninstalling the devices and has not helped.

Any ideas what I can do?

A few weeks or so ago, my LG WH16NS60 and Virtual CloneDrive are not longer showing as signed drivers in Windows 10 - 64 bit. They are showing this message:

Code:
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.

I can't seem to find anything to resolve this besides disabling signed drivers which I would rather not do. It seems like maybe the LG drive may have a firmware update which I don't want to run. I don't know why they all of a sudden stopped working, assuming some Windows Update. I have tried of course uninstalling the devices and has not helped.

Any ideas what I can do?
Did you have / had DeUHD installed?

Did you have / had DeUHD installed?

I do, well did until I saw this reply. Uninstalling it and rebooted and the drives are working. Googling "deuhd windows 10 signed drivers" I see what happened now.

Never really used it but thought about paying prior to AnyDVD supporting UHD (some) discs.

Back