• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Opinions on HBO Max UK?

Gilmore21

Hi,

I've just been looking on the website JustWatch and have seen lots of great content from HBO Max and was wondering what it's like to use with Anystream? Does it have 1080p content etc and does it have any known problems. Thankyou

Hi,

I've just been looking on the JustWatch website and have seen lots of great content from HBO Max and was wondering what it's like to use with Anystream? Does it have 1080p content etc and does it have any known problems. Thankyou
Yep but not available in uk only us

4K.jpg
Hi,

I've just been looking on the website JustWatch and have seen lots of great content from HBO Max and was wondering what it's like to use with Anystream? Does it have 1080p content etc and does it have any known problems. Thankyou
It even has 4K content that AS can download. All 1080p. Great stuff.

Thankyou for confirming.
You could try the proxy setting we have in the program. Or you could try a VPN, I can't guarantee the IP won't be blocked if you do not have a USA HBOMax account. It's a chance.:)

You could try the proxy setting we have in the program. Or you could try a VPN, I can't guarantee the IP won't be blocked if you do not have a USA HBOMax account. It's a chance.:)
Watch a Show Called The Last of Us Really good I downloaded it in 4k too

Back