• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open Season Region 2

mcfly1967

Is anyone having trouble copying open season region 2 i am using the most up to date versions of clone and any dvd but get a vts error after so long? Any ideas or is it just a case of waiting for an anydvd update. this is a sony pictures disc so that probably explains why there is a problem.

Can you post please the anydvd information window?

open season

will check information box and let you know..thanks

Yes Webslinger, I thought this too. But I wanted to see if anydvd has detected the protection right or if it has at least recognized it.
Might be a new protection because this is region 2.

Might be a new protection because this is region 2.

I'm under the impression it's slightly different than Region 1 based on posts I've read elsewhere. Regardless, send the ifos in.

unable to copy?

processing error:

E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB READ ERROR

details:

file1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 23TCsector reader

ANY IDEAS.....:doh:

Open Season Audio Issue..

Is anyone having trouble copying open season region 2 i am using the most up to date versions of clone and any dvd but get a vts error after so long? Any ideas or is it just a case of waiting for an anydvd update. this is a sony pictures disc so that probably explains why there is a problem.

Mine would copy but I always got the "narration " audio vice the regualr audio for the movie... I disables tge 3/2 audio and ONLY left on the 3/6 Audio stereo setting and the movie played fine. If that helps at all.

Open Season Pal version region 2

Yes i am having the same problem with Open Season region 2. I am using the latest AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and the latest Clone DVD 2.9.0.3 and i am able to rip the movie up to 98 % and then i get a read error.Tried everything ripping the full movie or just the main movie with just one language!!!!!!Nothing will help, this region 2 version can't be ripped with Anydvd and Clone dvd...But i managed to make a full back up using RipIt4Me Version 1.6.9.0 and the newest version of FixVTS after the files where on my harddrive i used clone DVD to burn the movie and this werkd perfect.

Back