• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open for Business

what is an error 66 when you try to purchase a license? I haven't receive a Fraud alert from my credit card even though I have tried several times today. The error is order not processed error 66. Is this a server error, or a rejected card?
All I can say is I used the same Visa debit check card twice trying to make a license purchase. The first time I received the 66 error, the second time the transaction went through.

It could be I mistyped one or more required fields in the purchase form, but I tried both times to make it correct.

Regarding the Fraud Protection Alert phone call, it occurred after the second attempt. The alert phone call questioned not just the two tries for RedFox licenses, but purchases I had made days and weeks ago as well.

I would guess, based on being able to use my card the problem is a server/CC processing service error, not a rejected card. Contacting your financial institution about online foreign transactions wouldn't hurt, though.

I just googled 'visa error 66'.

@totalylost there has been no fraud. You got years worth of updates. A credit card charge back is an extremely complicated and costly process for both sides, and long process. Good luck trying to get your money back from slysoft, they're dead.

I don't think that's a good idea. I have no idea how accurate that list is, and there may be differences between banks, card processors,...

I tried to buy anydvd lifetime and my credit card rejected it and long story short I used my debit card and I was charged 97.83 and a 4% foreign transaction fee which total came out to $102.58 with the payment going to china(I am not saying site if redfox wants to keep that confidential) I was a little confused as I am from USA and the cost was 4% more and my credit card sent me an alert the first time but went thru second time using a debit card. I am posting this so others can purchase with no worries.

Count me in for 2 LTL. .. Then with this installed bought a NAS to rip my 400ish BD Collection. Thanks to red fox team.

We are current accepting payments and are officially open for business.

https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html
It sure took "you guys" long enough! ;)

Seriously, 3 months from start to finish, with a brand new start up, is nothing short of miraculous.

Especially given the high level of hiding needed to keep the RedFox burrow away from unwanted prying eyes of the US government.

Back