• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

OPD ERROR ANYDVD 7.6.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't my disc and I would like a reply from "someone in the know" being that was asked before and no actual reason gave just a locked thread but being this is about the OPD I wouldn't think it was off topic enough for you to "lock it up" and yes I know they don't have to if they don't want to but this is obviously something on several users mind .
This is off topic. If you want to take it up , use the Pm system. Was it your thread that was locked.? I do believe the OP got his answer and this thread is resolved.

Last edited:
This was possible how? A unique identifier in anyDVDHD that calls home every time a disc is inserted or a support tix. I am very curious now.
Cybernut's request has been the only failed request after we re-connected the OPD, so it must have been him. And same request passed half an hour later with OK. No magic ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back