• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Only $10 USD for The Orange Box

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
I've always sort of wanted to try Portal. I don't care much about the other games, but for $10, that's pretty good . . .

I've never been a huge Steam fan, but $10 is cheap.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/469/

66% off this weekend

$9.99USD gets you all of the following:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Portal
Team Fortress Two

My son uses Steam and everytime he shuts down his computer the damn thing wont shut down. You have to manually shut the program. :confused:

I've always sort of wanted to try Portal. I don't care much about the other games, but for $10, that's pretty good . . .

I've never been a huge Steam fan, but $10 is cheap.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/469/

66% off this weekend

$9.99USD gets you all of the following:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Portal
Team Fortress Two
Thanks a lot! Portal is certainly a game I like to have.

My son uses Steam and everytime he shuts down his computer the damn thing wont shut down. You have to manually shut the program. :confused:

I've actually always exited Steam first before shutting my computer(s) down. Next time I run Steam, I'll try seeing if I can reproduce this problem.

For $9.99 I can't past this deal up. I never got an announcement in Steam which annoys me. If Webslinger hadn't posted about it then I would never have known.

Like Webslinger, I always exit Steam before shutting down. I only have Steam open once a day to check for announcements and/or playing but I exit when I'm not using it.

I can't reproduce that problem.

I had forgotten to reply about this. I have since tried to shutdown without exiting Steam. I, too, had no issues shutting down. I have done it with both Vista x64 SP1 or SP2.

Back