• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

One-step AnyDVD+CloneDVD2?

bueller555

Is there any thought to providing an add-on that will connect AnyDVD with CloneDVD2? It would make it convenient for those of us who use both of these great products. I haven't encountered a single problem yet with either one. Thanks.

Is there any thought to providing an add-on that will connect AnyDVD with CloneDVD2? It would make it convenient for those of us who use both of these great products. I haven't encountered a single problem yet with either one. Thanks.
Connect? Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

It is definately connected. Trust me. LOL

please explain exactly how you use them? I mean for me, AnyDVD is always running and requires absolutely no action on my part, and when I need to make a back-up all I have to do is double click and run CloneDVD2.

So I am confused as to how you would like them connected more?

Back