• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

One of the worst polls ever

One thing you should understand about Lifehacker: the users there are looking for one thing in their software - no cost!

Whenever Gina publishes a blogpost about a commercial product, the user comments are almost exclusively whining and complaining that it actually costs money and that they only want to hear about FREE applications!

That makes sense. I also didn't realize that it was poll based on readership until mike20021969 pointed that out.

Polls like this are not great at all as they tend to say what I use rather than what's the best. Saw that allot of people reporting other tools too.

In the case of Shrink, you can abandon perfecftion because it's all done. :D

-W

The only point I was making is that the abandonware products mentioned can't decrypt all commercial dvds, in of themselves. Anyway, that list is very incomplete, but again, I had no idea the poll was based on readership.

Last edited:
The surprisingly humorous part is the truly most up-to-date product in that poll is losing by a good margin. Anyway, people are free to make their own choices but sometimes I wonder...

Back