• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

On Initial Start-Up..

pocketaces

I somehow "stretched" the box when you open up clone dvd lol.It now has about 4 inches of gray box around the box on top and bottom.Anyone know how to get it back to normal?

Try putting the mouse pointer over one of the corners of the CloneDVD UI so that you see the diagonal line with arrow points on each end and then adjust the height & width until the gray box/bars vanish. Hint: You want to decrease the size rather than increase.

I somehow "stretched" the box when you open up clone dvd lol.It now has about 4 inches of gray box around the box on top and bottom.Anyone know how to get it back to normal?
Depending on your screen size, it's also possible you might have maximised CloneDVD.
If dragging the sides and top back in doesn't work, try clicking the middle icon between the "_" and "X".

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.04_06h13m37s_004_CloneDVD2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my Lord guys,i felt like an idiot when I read and realized what I did.Now I hate I even posted lol.

Don't be sorry, sometimes the simplest things are the fastest to get overlooked. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back