• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

on hdd already,want to re-run through AnyDVD

njr

Hi
I've got a Blu Ray movie on my hard disk from a while ago, before BD+ was cracked. So, the files still have BD+ on the files.

Can I re-run the files (ie: rip it from hard disk) to remove the BD+, then I can burn to Blu Ray disc & watch on my PS3.

Thanks

Hi
I've got a Blu Ray movie on my hard disk from a while ago, before BD+ was cracked. So, the files still have BD+ on the files.

Can I re-run the files (ie: rip it from hard disk) to remove the BD+, then I can burn to Blu Ray disc & watch on my PS3.

Thanks

<Reply removed because it was wrong. The quoted text is visible in later replies.>

Last edited:
If the AACS was already removed from the files then you will have to re-rip the original disc from scratch. If no AACS is detected on a previous ripped disc then AnyDVD won't remove BD+. In the event you created images like SamuriHL does where he leaves AACS intact then, yes, an image with AACS can be mounted and re-ripped to remove the BD+.
Only newest BD+ versions (Hitman, Alwin & the Chipmunks) check for AACS, older BD+ titles do not.
Easy rule: All titles which played from folder / image with PowerDVD, can be "de-BD+ed" by AnyDVD without re ripping.

If the AACS was already removed from the files then you will have to re-rip the original disc from scratch. If no AACS is detected on a previous ripped disc then AnyDVD won't remove BD+. In the event you created images like SamuriHL does where he leaves AACS intact then, yes, an image with AACS can be mounted and re-ripped to remove the BD+.

That's not necessarily true. Anything like Hitman or after will require re-ripping. Anything before that will require simply mounting the ISO and making a new one to remove the BD+. Hitman and probably anything released after that will require AACS to remove the BD+.

Only newest BD+ versions (Hitman, Alwin & the Chipmunks) check for AACS, older BD+ titles do not.
Easy rule: All titles which played from folder / image with PowerDVD, can be "de-BD+ed" by AnyDVD without re ripping.

Sorry. Yes, I did know this and have previously said so. My brain wasn't engaged when I replied.

That's not necessarily true. Anything like Hitman or after will require re-ripping. Anything before that will require simply mounting the ISO and making a new one to remove the BD+. Hitman and probably anything released after that will require AACS to remove the BD+.

Right. I was wrong. I'm not totally sure what my brain was doing but it wasn't working correctly when I replied.

didnt want to create a new thread so here it goes..

can anybody tell me how i go about making an iso of files already on my hdd pls? tia!

^ will it touch files with bd+ ?

It should work fine for BD+ movies - unless it's the newer versions of BD+ as found on Hitman etc. that check for the presence of AACS.

Edit: For hitman & later... as stated above, you will need to re-rip the original disk

Last edited:
Back