• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Older license: FAQ confusion

motorola

What confuse me a little is this in FAQ:
The last version of AnyDVD that can be unlocked with Slysoft license keys is 7.6.9.5. For all later versions you need to obtain a new license key from us.

I will think what is meant is: The oldest version of AnyDVD that can be unlocked with Slysoft license keys is 7.6.9.5. For all older versions you need to obtain a new license key from us.

I guess it's obvious, but just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

My version was bought back in 2003. I still have the 17 year old confirmation email with an attached key. It seemed to stop working at some point. I don't find the version number, but the attached key is like this:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Key]
"Key"="0/1H5.." and a lot more characters.

I suppose I have to buy a complete new version then?

Thanks

Aah yes of course, now I see it. Stupid misunderstanding really, thanks for clearing it up for me.

I installed from the link, and the old license works! Thank you a lot (y)

Some newer DVDs and Blu-rays might not work with (3y old and therefore outdated) SlySoft AnyDVD, but as long as you don't run into any issues, you are fine.

Back