• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

old user having trouble setting up for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooster

Hi, need some help please. Firstly I'm not very IT savy... in fact I'm very basic :-(

I'm an original user of software for years and simply rip to image (ISO file) and played file with ArcSofts TotalMedia theatre (which has been discontinued unfortunately which was simple and played the ISO files every time - but wont work anymore as keep asking for an update - is there a cracked version of this?). I mainly ripped Blu-Rays for my kids when they visit every second weekend as divorced as they'll watch the same film many times.

Anyway, reason for this post is I've just bought the new version of ANYDVD HD as setting up a HTPC system in spare room for my kids and myself and I've having trouble finding software that will play the ISO files... any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have my kids this weekend so hope to have something working with your help. :)

Wrong section, moved. The Blu-ray issues section is reserved for disc related problems only.

is there a cracked version of this?

Sorry, can't help you. This is not a warez forum. I suggest you read the forum rules again.

• Posting and/or discussion of Cracks or illegal serial numbers for any program or application in this forum will not be tolerated, RedFox reserves the right to ban you from posting on this forum for the first infraction.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back